[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.3 installation

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 6 13:06:37 CET 2006

MySQL 5.0 is not supported yet.

Kind Regards,
Arash

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Arora, Sorabh
Sent: Freitag, 6. Januar 2006 12:46
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.3 installation

I downloaded and installed OpenCms 6.0.3 with Tomcat 5.0 as the
application server and MySQL 5.0 as the database.
The installation completed successfully. The MySQL database has been
populated with data etc. I installed the whole list of modules during
setup as well.

But, when I try to access the welcome page
<http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/index.jsp>
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/index.jsp, I get a Page Not Found
error!

When I see the OpenCms installation under the webapps directory in
Tomcat, I have the META-INF, setup and WEB-INF directory and the WEB-INF
directory contains classes, config, lib, logs, packages and setupdata
folders, which is fine, but there are not web pages available!

When I try the login page using
<http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/>
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/ , even this gives a
Page Not Found error. What's wrong here?

Please help.
Cheers

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright
protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed
in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally
binding. <http://www.blackspider.com/>