[opencms-dev] Search configuration problem (almost there, but not quite!)

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:03:07 CET 2006

I wonder could someone please send me a sample opencms-search.xml what
works for a site in OpenCms (6.0.x).

Please verify that if you enter
Administration View >  Search Index Management >  Search
while "Site" is set to the indexed site, that you can retrieve results.

I cannot get this tool to return results unless my Site="/". The same
applies for my JSP scripts: they only return results if invoked when
Site="/". Or maybe I'm missing something. Is there something special
about search JSP scripts?

If I can get as far as returning results from the Search Index
Management tool, I think the rest will be plain sailing. I would
really appreciate help on this, as I've been stuck on this for weeks.

Thanks,
Joe.