[opencms-dev] Static Export & "External Links" (Pointers)

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Jan 9 19:07:50 CET 2006

Hi

You can use siblings and external links shall be used normaly for
external links, not internal links.

Anyway:

>> exportname=/

I'm not sure if this settings is correct: I use in one of my static
opencms projects

exportname=cms

And the exported files can be found under:

webapps/opencms/portal

And I use:

<exportpath>portal</exportpath>
<userelativelinks>true</userelativelinks>

My static settings look like this:

<staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsOnDemandStaticExportHan
dler</staticexporthandler>
<exportpath>portal</exportpath>
		<defaultpropertyvalue>false</defaultpropertyvalue>
		<defaultsuffixes>
			<suffix key=".jpg"/>
			<suffix key=".gif"/>
			<suffix key=".png"/>
			<suffix key=".doc"/>
			<suffix key=".xls"/>
			<suffix key=".ppt"/>
			<suffix key=".pdf"/>
			<suffix key=".txt"/>
			<suffix key=".css"/>
			<suffix key=".zip"/>
			<suffix key=".swf"/>
		</defaultsuffixes>
		<rendersettings>
			<rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/portal</rfs-prefix>

<vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
			<userelativelinks>true</userelativelinks>

<exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
			<plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
			<testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>
			<resourcestorender>
				<regex>/sites/internet/.*</regex>

<regex>/system/modules/com.customer.frontend/.*</regex>

			</resourcestorender>
		</rendersettings>

See also this tutorial:

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q4/021164.html