AW: [opencms-dev] building from src (cvs) - ant all fails

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Thu Jan 12 12:08:50 CET 2006

I came across the same issue... no "all" target (dl opencms 6_0_3 from cvs)
but "war" worked fine.
The only thing is that this is not really usable because all the modules are
missing... so I took a distribution opencms.war and copied all the missing
jars and module zips into my freshly build war file.

This seems to work (installation runs fine), although I am not sure if this
is a recommended approach ;)

BTW, where do I get the "latest OpenCms source distribution" which should
include the /ExternalComponents directory (with the libraries required for
compilation) as mentioned in "Compiling the OpenCms core"??

Bye
Nick