AW: [opencms-dev] building from src (cvs) - ant all fails

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Thu Jan 12 12:31:04 CET 2006

Hi, Nick!

> The only thing is that this is not really usable because all the modules are
> missing...
to get the modules built just use the war target of the /modules/build.xml build
file. (see /src-components/ant-opencms-config.txt for libraries you have to add
to the ant class path to get it running)

> BTW, where do I get the "latest OpenCms source distribution" which should
> include the /ExternalComponents directory (with the libraries required for
> compilation) as mentioned in "Compiling the OpenCms core"??
this is out-of-date info for OpenCms 5.

all you need is under /webapp/WEB-INF/lib (except ojdbc14.jar for oracle
compatibility)

HTH
--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com