AW: [opencms-dev] User Session Information in a clusterdenvironment(logged in or not)

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Thu Jan 12 18:22:55 CET 2006

Well, the cluster module doesn't share this information... we were thinking
about changing the OpenCms code, putting Login information into the session
and telling the other instances (using an event maybe) to update the user
information reading the stuff out of the replicated session.

I just haven't figured out where exactly the login and the checking for
access permissions are handled by OpenCms.
I also don't really want to change the code, otherwise a new distribution
has to be fixed again and again until Alkacon provides a solution...

But thanks anyway...
Nick