[opencms-dev] User Session Information in a clusterd environment(logged in or not)

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Thu Jan 12 18:10:48 CET 2006

OpenCms tracks information about logged-in users in a static Hashtable keyed by session id, rather than in the HttpSession object itself.  So, even on a server cluster with session replication, OpenCms's user data is tied to a single server VM.

I don't know if Alkacon's new commercial clustering module, OCEE, addresses this issue or not.

Hope that helps.

jt