[opencms-dev] question

Isaac Tuuri ituuri at 5square.com
Fri Jan 13 20:18:52 CET 2006

Howdy all,

Im a totally newbie, so here goes: I have created a few templates, and a
few content pages using those templates, my question is how do I get a
piece of content to be editable, the documentation doesn't seam to say
any special steps but seams to indicate that by default, if logged in
and under offline project, you can edit any content segment, which
doesn't seam to be the case. In the examples templates I can see they
have 'template elements' defined in the template properties, thinking
that perhaps this is required to designate editable content portions
coming into the template I added there the node I was using in my
content xmlpages, that being 'body', but no dice, still cant edit
content, any thoughts on how to get this basic feature alive and
kicking? Thanks much to anyone who can help..

-ike