[opencms-dev] question

Wayne Andersen waynea at clima-tech.com
Tue Jan 24 17:05:20 CET 2006

Someone may have already responded to this, but I cant see where.

You have to do two things in the header of the template or page include

<cms:editable/>

Then tag the actual content template like this, which will make the body
code editable.

<cms:template element="body">
 <cms:include element="body" editable="true"/>
</cms:template>

Wayne L Andersen

System Administrator

Clima-Tech Corporation