[opencms-dev] JSP includes (forms) at the HTML page

indiana_x indiana_x at seznam.cz
Sat Jan 14 19:13:29 CET 2006

Hello all,

what is the recommendation for having forms (or other JSP
functionality/includes) in the template driven website with WYSIWYG
edited pages ?
I can insert form as plain HTML, but I need some JSP functionality to
display results in the same page (I do not want to display all results
in popups)  ...

Best would be to have some possibility to include JSP into HTML page type.
I even thought about using the template mechanism to find some
text-marks in the HTML page (e.g <INCLUDE-JSP:TEST.JSP/>),
then parse the output from the HTML page (but how with cms:include ?
probably redirect "out" or have a look into sourcecode ....) and
insert into it JSP include output .....

Any ideas to help me ? I do not believe this would not be possible, this
would be probably quite common request.

thankx

Indiana Thomas