[opencms-dev] Is it possible to include html into jsp page?

Thierry Collogne tcollogne at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:26:03 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am running opencms 6.0.3 and I am trying to include a html page into a jsp
page, but I can't get it to work. I have no problem including another jsp
page into the jsp, but html pages won't work.

I am using the following code (jsp and html page are in the same folder)

   <cms:include file="index.html"/>

I have also tried using the api, but the result is the same.
Is there perhaps something special I must do in order for it to work? Is it
possible to include a html page into a jsp?

Can someone help me, please, because I am running out of ideas.

Thank you,

Thierry