[opencms-dev] FW: OpenCms Java API

Paterek, Michael Michael.Paterek at atkinsglobal.com
Tue Jan 17 15:20:39 CET 2006

I'm trying to write a very simple Java class that will access data
stored in the VFS from a content type I created and output it to the
screen.  I have included "opencms.jar" in the classpath, but don't know
where to go from here.  Something to do with CmsObject, perhaps?  Any
help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

MP

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.