[opencms-dev] OpenCMS authentication via Kerberos/LDAP

Mike Lee mlee at mtech.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:06:42 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,

    Is there a way to authenticate opencms users via an LDAP or
preferably Kerberos/Active Directory?  My campus uses Active Directory
for most authentication purposes and having the ability for OpenCMS to
do this would be great.  I saw some posts regarding the initial
brainstorms of this back in 2003, but from what I have found, nothing
has transpired.  Any news would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mike Lee