[opencms-dev] Help..!

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jan 20 00:19:20 CET 2006

Dan,

>> However, 10g works just fine.

Good news and thanks for your very short feedback :-)

Could you please provide more info about how to install opencms on 10g,
I'm somehow interested to know more about it.

I guess someone can install opencms on 9i, import the DB to 10g and
change the jdbc url to the new 10g DB, right?

Or do you have installed directly to 10g with 9i driver?

Thanks in advance for possible hints.

Best Regards,
Arash