AW: [opencms-dev] Alkacon FCKeditor module >configuring Styles (css)

DI Gunther Schmidl schmidl at webdynamite.com
Fri Jan 20 15:18:34 CET 2006

Hey all,

I'm finally getting around to testing FCKeditor integration, and now I have
a few questions about styles integration. Quoting Andreas Zahner:

>A plain text file containing the style definition XML code has to be placed
>in the same folder where the JSP template CSS style sheet is located in the
>OpenCms virtual file system (VFS).

Does that mean if I have a styles.css in
/system/modules/com.foo.bar/resources/styles.css, I put another file
"styles.css_style.xml" in there which duplicates the entire contents in XML
format?

>Remember to set the "template" property value of the OpenCms JSP template
>file to the absolute VFS path of the style sheet. This ensures that the
>WYSIWYG editor correctly displays the styles defined for the template.

I'm afraid I don't understand this. Set the "template" property of *what* to
/system/modules/com.foo.bar/resources/styles.css? Of any .jsp template that
I want to use for displaying my pages?

Thanks for the help,

-- Gunther