[opencms-dev] Alkacon FCKeditor module >configuring Styles (css)

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Jan 20 15:37:06 CET 2006

Gunther,

to make this a bit clearer:

1) Generation of "styles.css_style.xml": you have to create an XML entry for
every style which should be available in the FCKeditor, it is up to you to
decide if all styles of the style sheet have to be listed in the editor
dropdown.

2) Assuming your template is in your module subfolder "templates/": set the
"template" property value of this template file to the style sheet path,
e.g. "/system/modules/com.foo.bar/resources/styles.css". This has to be done
to make the WYSIWYG editor to use the CSS style sheet when rendering the
WYSIWYG view... and in case of the FCKeditor, to look up the customized
style XML file following the naming scheme described in my comment.

Hth!
Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts