AW: [opencms-dev] load balancing

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Sat Jan 21 12:13:14 CET 2006

Hi, as mentioned earlier there are Enterprise Modules available from
Alkacon, the OCEE Package. There is still nothing on their web page, but you
could conntact them directly.

We did build a working cluster with these modules but having a hard time
getting non-sticky sessionns working because OpenCms doesn't support that
out of the box.
Sticky Sessions with Jboss and Apache2 using mod_jk works fine. We use the
OCEE Cluster and Replication modules for that.

Bye
Nick