[opencms-dev] OpenCms architectue

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Jan 24 11:30:42 CET 2006

There are many ways to achive high performance and availability with
opencms, you can let your editors to work on one mashine and export the
content to another mashine, staticaly or dynamic, it depends on the
number of your visitors and your strategie. If you would like to do
static export, you have the OnDemand or AfterPublish Handlers to do the
work, for the dynamic solution you need the opencms OCEE Replication
Module, which is commercialy available through Alkacon Software Gmbh.
You can achive more performance with opencms cluster and loadbalancing
too, it's only a little bit hard to setup ;-)

Some old Ideas can be found here:

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/OpenSource/OpenCMS/OpenCMS_Cluster.html

By the way:

OpenCms Architecture, breadcrumb navigation and sitemap and Virus :-)
????, something is going wrong boys :-)

Best,
Arash