[opencms-dev] opencms 5 to 6 site

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Jan 25 15:47:28 CET 2006

Look at the online documentation included in the 6.0.x distribution.
Most of the work is getting scripts and templates to use the new api,
mostly a question of renaming includes, but a few API changes may bug
you. In particular getting the path from a resource has changed due to
the introduction of multiple sites.

regards
Claus

Colin Coolidge wrote:
> OK...heres the deal...
>
> I have built a handful of sites with version 5 and now one of our
> clients wants to upgrade to 6. After looking around in 6, It looks to be
> setup a bit differently. Where can I find help on starting from scratch
> in 6 for a beginner? My templates were not jsp in 5 and i'm not sure the
> best approch for transfering/rebuilding a site to 6.
>
> Thanks

> Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=>.
> Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46