[opencms-dev] Access Permission

Diego Gibellino gibellino at inwind.it
Tue Jan 24 16:13:01 CET 2006

A little bit clever but I got it...
I would like to deny access to my folder to any Guest (building a sort of ACL), adding Guest and selecting Deny and inherit subfolder in the permission form is enough?
Trying accessing via browser it seems to give free access and I'm not prompted for username and password

Once again thank you!

Diego