[opencms-dev] Left Navigation like Templateone

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jan 27 21:46:12 CET 2006

On 27/01/2006, at 7:35 PM, Frank Michel wrote:

> Hello all,
> could anybody give a hint how to create a navigation like
> Templateone uses on the left side?
> I could not find the code in Templateone.
>
> The problem is to get a navigation where the actual folder opens
> when it contains subfolders.
> How do I do that?

I'm doing this using the CmsJspNavBuilder calls, and grabbing a
breadcrumb list, and listing sub-folders manually if they're in the
breadcrumb list. There's probably a better way, but I thought I
needed to do it this way as I have quite a nested structure.

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.