[opencms-dev] Problem with OpenCms templates...

Charukant Sharma charukants at cressanda.com
Fri Jan 27 10:43:36 CET 2006

Hi All,

My problems seems to be a peculiar one.

I am using opencms 6.0.2. I have created a new JSP based template by
following the guidelines given in the documentation.

The problem, I am facing is, appearance of unnecessary white space on
the output page. There is no extra space either in the template or in
the html page that is created using the this new template. This problem
is only visible in Internet Explorer and the page works fine on Firefox.
There seems to be some problem in any of the opencms tag. The extra
space only appears above or below few of the images displayed on the page.

A timely help is highly appreciable

Thank you all in advance,
Charukant