[opencms-dev] Pages get cached although caching is disabled.

Thierry Collogne tcollogne at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:24:21 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am using opencms 6.0.4 and am experiencing some strange behaviour. I have
created a simple struts application which is delpoyed inside opencms.

When click on a link the application, I check whether a session is allready
available, if not the response is redirected to a login page.

When in the offline project, after logging in, when I click again on the
same link, the session is found and the other page (not the login page) is
displayed.

This is allright.

When I do the same in the online project, the login page is always
displayed. I have checked my logging and it seems that the action is only
executed the first time. When I click the link a second or third time, the
action is not executed and the response is automatically redirected to the
login page.

This seems like a caching issue. I have disabled caching in the
opencms-system.xml, but the result is the same.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Thierry