[opencms-dev] CSS in Edit area...

Wils wilson.neto at cesar.org.br
Sat Jan 28 00:23:49 CET 2006

Dear Friends,

1 - I have a template in: /system/modules/my.module/template1.jsp this template has 3 editable area (body1, body2 e body3).

2 - I have a page em /sites/wils/page.html that use the template (/system/modules/my.module/template1.jsp), its ok, no problem.

3 - When i try edit this "page.html" it no display my style.css defined in my template.
The editable area is a big table with 50 lines and 12 columns. The OpenCMS editor display the my editable area but no use my style.css.

Please, any idea?

tks
Wils