[opencms-dev] module import in 6.0.x

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 30 12:31:36 CET 2006

I forgot how to import a module. I wanted to duplicate the site
I'm working on on my notebook, exported the modules

org.company.frontend to a file named to something.zip.

But trying to use the module management import leads to an error
(reported that already).

How do I import modules? In the docs I find a note:

"It is very important that the module is imported into
the correct site..."

The module was in /system/modules/org.company.frontend

I exported that tree (maybe I did already something wrong when doing the
export).

What should be in the Site listbox when doing the export/import?