[opencms-dev] module import in 6.0.x

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Mon Jan 30 13:12:30 CET 2006

Hi, Christoph!

i do not find the original message you sent to the list, but if you read the
message description you will find out that your module can not be imported just
because it already exists.
this is a minor bug in the 6.0.2 release.
just remove the old module manually (Administration View > Module Management)
and try to import your module again. or update to 6.0.4 (always recommended).

with respect to sites:
while importing/exporting the paths are treated relative to the current selected
site. the principal idea is to be able to import/export content from one site
to another.
so the current select site should not be a problem (except, may be the root).

HTH
Kind Regards,
Michael

Michael Moossen