[opencms-dev] RE: Upgrading form 6.0.0 to 6.0.4 problem

Vaylee Mckenzie vaylee at tuks.co.za
Wed Feb 1 06:50:25 CET 2006

  Hi
    I upgraded to OpenCMS 6.0.4 but when I try to access the workflow and
Legacy Administration views, I get the following error:

    org.opencms.i18n.CmsMessageException: Cannot find resource
content-encoding for bundle org.opencms.workplace.workplace.
    at org.opencms.i18n.CmsMessages.getString(CmsMessages.java:308)
    at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlLanguageFile.getEncoding(CmsXmlLanguageFile.java
:195)

    Can any one pls help?

    Thx
    Vaylee
    This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details.