[opencms-dev] RE: Upgrading form 6.0.0 to 6.0.4 problem

Jan Baudisch j.baudisch at alkacon.com
Wed Feb 1 10:00:22 CET 2006

Hello Vaylee,

in the update wizard, there was the org.opencms.legacy.jar missing.
Thus, if you have installed the legacy administration and the workflow,
it will not work any more. To fix it, exchange the
org.opencms.legacy.jar from the OpenCms 6.0.4 release contained in
opencms_6.0.4.zip with that in
/WEB-INF/lib of your servlet container. I also have included the missing
JAR file to the update wizard. Thus if you download it anew and run the
update, the legacy administration should work.

Kind Regards,
Jan

-------------------
Jan Baudisch

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Jan Baudisch
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-16