[opencms-dev] SQL Import, DB Import and Module Import not working

Corsin Camichel cocaman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:26:13 CET 2006

Hi everybody

I am having a huge problem:
I want to migrate a 6.0.0 opencms installation to 6.0.4 via the update
wizard and another server.

* I first created a module export for all my modules, a DB export for
all my files and a mysql of the current database.
* I set up a new server with 6.0.0
* Next I tried to
a) import my modules => no success, the import script cancels after
20% of the import and IE gives an error with "object required".
Firefox just quits and closes the connection to the mysql database ( I
check this with the mysql administrator)
b) the db import => the import script quits again after a few hundred
files without further notice
c) sql import => the import gives me ugly error messages because of
some <?xml xxx="yyy"> stuff and quits.

Is there any other way how I can create a copy/import of my current
installation?
My installation is more than 5000 files large.

Thank you in advance
Corsin

--
Corsin Camichel