[opencms-dev] CMS using Oracle database

Rekha Mathew rekhamathew2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:28:39 CET 2006

Hi,

    I am looking for the source distribution files for Open CMS version
6.0.4. Could you point me to the URL where I can download this. I want to
get openCMS to work with Oracle database. The documentation seems to imply
that I need to download the source code and recompile with the Oracle JDBC
drivers. This is why I need the source code distribution. I am not able to
check out from the CVS repository as I am behind a firewall.

Please include me in the CC while replying as I am not a member of this
distribution list.

Thanks & Regards,
Rekha