[opencms-dev] errorCode=404, location=/opencms/handle404

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Feb 8 20:17:31 CET 2006

For me, the default set-up URL is /opencms/setup  - try that, and not
/opencms / ocsetup.

The OpenCms installation process always throws up the 'wizard still enabled'
exception in the log when OpenCms first comes alive, at least for me.  Just
ignore the message and carry on with the set-up - it should work fine.  The
opencms.properties line to which Joel refers is automatically set to 'false'
by the set-up process once you've completed it.

Jon