[opencms-dev] Java Application with OpenCms

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Feb 10 03:06:42 CET 2006

Joao Dias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm developing an application in Java (an intranet to be precise), and I'd
> like to know if I can integrate the JSPs I create inside an OpenCms project
> with that Java code.
>
> I'm using Tomcat and Sybase ASE. The OS is suppose to be Red Hat 9.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Joao Dias

Dear Joao,

What exactly is your question?
Anything that works in JSP can also be used in opencms JSP templates.
So if you want to use some java-library in your opencms templates, then
there is no problem. Opencms just uses standard JSP for its page
templates and offers some additional APIs/Tags in addition to that,
which you can use to access CMS-specific services.

Was that your question?

Regards
Christian.