[opencms-dev] Java Application with OpenCms

Joao Dias joao.dias at sybase.pt
Fri Feb 10 18:10:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm talking about a complete Java application independent of OpenCms, and
being able to import those classes in JSPs inside an OpenCms project.
>From what I've read, I can put my classes inside the lib directory
(webbaps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib) and then I can use them.

Is that correct?

Thanks,
Joao

P.S. - Sorry if I wasn't accurate. Hope I explained myself better this time.
:)