AW: [opencms-dev] module import fails in 6.0.4

Uhlig, Roman roman.uhlig at knve.de
Mon Feb 13 15:32:04 CET 2006

That does not work, since the module import is looking inside the packages/modules folder only. If I put it outside, it's not listed for import at all. The "Import module with HTTP" function is putting it there too.

It's a freshly installed OpenCms 6.0.4 on the target machine, I really wonder why importing a module exported by another 6.0.4 doesn't work at all.

Best regards,
Roman