[opencms-dev] OpenCMS initialization error

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon Feb 13 18:43:58 CET 2006

The error you report certainly happens when OpenCms hasn't got the right
credentials to connect to the database.  Have you created changed the
OpenCms connection account credentials since you carried out the set-up
process?  They're held in <opencms webapp
home>/WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties.

Jon
  _____