[opencms-dev] Typical reason for blank page when developing JSPs?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon Feb 13 20:06:27 CET 2006

I'm doing some module/template development using JSPs.  Every so often after
a change to my template code, visiting a page which should be based on my
JSP template results in blank output - nothing at all, not even something
like <html></html>.  Reloading the page results in the same (lack of)
output, and there's nothing in opencms.log, not even the expected JSP
compilation error (though I still suspect that it's my changes which cause
the problem).

Has anyone else met this and worked out why it happens, and better still any
way of avoiding it?

Jon