[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Beta 2 - MySQL 3.2

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 14 09:53:22 CET 2006

Hi, Stephen!

thanks for the feedback.
consider this a bug in the beta release, it will be fixed in the final release.
but you should think about updating MySQL, the most important reasons are
compatibility, stability and performance.  for instance, we have queries that
run 100 times faster with MySQL 4 than with 3.2 ...

Kind Regards,
Michael

Michael Moossen