[opencms-dev] Download documentation for OpenCMS 6.0.4

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Feb 14 11:53:01 CET 2006

Vaylee -

The shortest answer is that you need to install the documentation modules,
whereupon the documentation will be available from your installation.  Some
of the documentation is dynamic, so that's partly why it's only available
through OpenCms itself.

If I had time, I'd spider my installation for you - maybe someone else has
already done that.

Jon

  _____