[opencms-dev] Download documentation for OpenCMS 6.0.4

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:00:51 CET 2006

This really is a problem.  Often to answer a question on this list I
would just like to send someone a link to a page of the documentation.
But that is not possible. For that reason on many occasions I have not
answered a question here because I was too busy to write a
long-winded reply which duplicates the content of the manual.

Having on-line doc on opencms.org would be very, very useful.

Joe.