[opencms-dev] login/index.html not found

Riccardo Cozzani ric at cozzani.net
Tue Feb 14 14:49:34 CET 2006

Hello all,

I'm running opencms 5.0.0, jdk 1.4.1_01 and tomcat4.1. My site is up and running
since may 2005 with no problem. Last friday, I started to received a 404 page
not found error immediatly after the admin login page: I can load the admin
login page, insert my user/pass value and click Login, after that it appears a
page not found error:

The requested URL /opencms/opencms/system/login/index.html was not found on this
server.

I can load with no error version.js and login_logo.gif which are in the same dir
of index.html (opencms/WEB-INF/ocsetup/vfs/system/login). I double checked my
apache, tomcat and opencms configuration, but nothing seems to be changed in
the last period.

Have you some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ciao,