[opencms-dev] How to secure the login to OpenCms via mod_ssl from apache?

Andreas Heinecke andreas at objectinc.de
Wed Feb 15 10:57:38 CET 2006

Hi,

I have my apache compiled and set up to support SSL. It works fine for
"normal" pages, but trying to secure the login to my OpenCms I stumble into
trouble.
I use an apache2, with mod_proxy and some virtual hosts, I configured my
OpenCms for multi site support. For now I want to secure the login from a
seperate URL called opencms.my-domain.tld.
Does anybody know a way how to achieve this?

Any pointers are appreciated,

Andreas