FW: [opencms-dev] Resolving links - Online

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Feb 16 10:40:54 CET 2006

> The link “/opencms/Jvolution/StartSearchServlet?searchType=B” on the
> offline version resolves to
> “/opencms/Jvolution/StartSearchServlet_1151025690” on the online version.

Dear Hari,

you have obviously activated static export for this page. Then this page
gets exported. The result of the export is the same as if you call the
page with your parameter in offline mode.
If you want the page to be dynamically created each time, you have to
disable the export for this resource.
You can do that by setting the fileproperty "export" to "false", if I'm
not mistaken

Regards
c.