[opencms-dev] Change sites dropDown and Generate RFS files... <<< ###

Andreas Heinecke andreas at objectinc.de
Thu Feb 16 12:51:49 CET 2006

Hi Wils,

yes this is possible, both of them.
Take a look at this tutorial: http://www.opencms-forum.de/viewtopic.php?t=818
this will help surely.

This tutorial realizes also the static export feature of OpenCms. For further
documentation on the static export please have a look at the OpenCms
documentation module static export. In general you have 3 ways to export the
contents of your site:
1 when you publish your site, all contents will be exported
2 when they are requested the first time
3 I dont know now, but as far as I remember it is an variation of one
mentioned above

best regards,

Andreas