[opencms-dev] jsp includes

Tosi, Joel JTosi at cme.com
Thu Feb 16 20:56:08 CET 2006

We have a jsp page that takes structured content for display.  Inside
this jsp, we are trying to do an include to a second jsp to generate the
right area of the page.  If we do just an include, the right area is
generated fine.  However, if we try passing a parameter, nothing is
returned.  The jsp that is included is not even called.  There aren't
any errors in the opencms log or in the tomcat logs. In addition, if we
include a jsp that doesn't even exist, there isn't any error.  We have
tried both jsp:include and include.  With jsp:include, we have tried
with the parameter on the url for the include as well as jsp:param, no
luck either way.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel