[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.2,(Beta) XmlContent and FCKEditor

Corsin Camichel cocaman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:50:19 CET 2006

Dear Alkacon

I just installed the 6.2Beta and tried the xml content part with FCKeditor.
Specially the OpenCmsHtml was interesting for me and an actual reason to
update to 6.2 is the fckeditor in xmlContent. But honestly, I am a little
disappointed about the current state.
My hope was, that the OpenCmsHtml part looks more like this:
http://cocaman.ch/projects/opencms/opencms_6_2beta_fckeditor_y.gif

Will there be any chance that the final looks like this? I would really
appreciate that.

Regards
Corsin

PS: The rest seems very good and interesting.

--
Corsin Camichel
cocaman at gmail.com