[opencms-dev] How to configuring template one header logo

Jan.Hegewald at sdm.de Jan.Hegewald at sdm.de
Fri Feb 17 20:08:11 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a question regarding the header logo picture in the templateone
template. How can I change it?
Although the root folder of the microsite does have a property 'Image URI' and
'Image Link', these don't do it. Even if I change the property 'Image URI' in
the example microsite from the standard picture to a different one, it has no
effect. Not only the new configured picture from a different gallery does not
appear, but even the original one is still displayed. Even if I set those
properties for single pages of that site, they seem to be ignored.
I've been playing around with this for quite a while now, so could you please
give me a hint, what I missed?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Jan Hegewald