[opencms-dev] How to configuring template one header logo

Andreas Heinecke andreas at objectinc.de
Sat Feb 18 12:50:28 CET 2006

Hi Jan,

take a look at the properties of a microsite, changing the property Image URI
changes the logo in the head. It is strange that it doesnt work for you.
Please be sure that your logo can displayed, that it is not locked and maybe
published (depends on where you trying to find your logo, online or offline).
Be sure that the RadioBox is set to "individual", in the  property dialog. Be
sure that the RadioBox of the files in the microsite is set to "default".

This works for me, would be strange if it doesnt does it for you.

Andreas.