[opencms-dev] Creating "New" and "Delete" XML buttons via jsp?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 21 22:07:05 CET 2006

Doh! Sometimes the most obvious solution is just staring you in the
face...

The very simplest way to achieve the same functionality as the
taglibs with regard to the edit/delete/new buttons while in JSP, is
to simply escape out of JSP and go back to taglib, using the JSP
conditional stuff that I'm already doing.

I really should have thought of this before...

--
Nigel Kersten [Senior Technical Officer]
College of Fine Arts, University of NSW, Australia.