[opencms-dev] Browser window closed upon successfull login.

Tarun Dixit dixit.tarun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:32:14 CET 2006

Hi all,
         I have installed opencms on my server. there is strange problem
coming that one some client machines it works properly but on some other
clents it looks like login properly but IE browser window killed
immediately. and similarly on mozilla although browser doesn't closed but it
shows only the login page again and again, and don't go to cms
workplace.sopls help if u have any idea abt this problem. i hv updated
versions of my
browsers but it doesn't seem to help.
thanks in advance....

Tarun Dixit