[opencms-dev] Browser window closed upon successfull login.

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Feb 22 10:41:20 CET 2006

Do you have a pop-up blocker running?

  _____

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Tarun Dixit
Sent: 22 February 2006 09:32
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Browser window closed upon successfull login.

Hi all,
         I have installed opencms on my server. there is strange problem
coming that one some client machines it works properly but on some other
clents it looks like login properly but IE browser window killed
immediately. and similarly on mozilla although browser doesn't closed but it
shows only the login page again and again, and don't go to cms workplace.so
pls help if u have any idea abt this problem. i hv updated versions of my
browsers but it doesn't seem to help.
thanks in advance....

Tarun Dixit